he Taltarni ‘dynamic’ range of wines represents the style, taste and artistic expression of our winemakers.
Displaying a crisp straw colour with a fine green hue, the wine exhibits varietal aromas of guava along with complex mineral and delicate oak notes. Being well balanced with a generous front palate that extends into a mouth-filling grapefruit acid, this wine lingers with a soft creamy finish. With melon flavours that softly dissipate into honeydew, this wine is a true representation of the fumé style.
Vintage 2017 Top Accolades
- 94 Points in the 2020 Halliday Wine Companion
Vintage 2016 Top Accolades
- 95 Points in the 2018 Halliday Wine Companion
Vintage 2015 Top Accolades
- Finalist at the 2016 Sydney International Wine Competition
- 5 Stars in the 2016 Halliday Wine Companion
- 94 Points in the 2017 Halliday Wine Companion
- 92 Points in the Jan/Feb 17 Wine Business Magazine (Mike Bennie & Tyson Stelzer)